Flush Sash Windows
Replicate history with a modern system
Timber and uPVC Flush sash windows from Pearl combine style, innovation and high performance. Mixing the benefits of casement windows that open out and sash windows that replicate history, flush sash windows are a great choice to offer your customers who do not want to compromise on form or function.
Liniar Flush Sash uPVC window system
Proving that uPVC has significantly advanced, this system boasts energy efficiency, ease of maintenance and a range of optional stylistic details.
- Replicates the look of pre-1932 timber windows
- Will not rot and requires only minimal maintenance
- Sculptured profile capable of achieving an A+ energy rating
- Conforms to the high security standards of PAS:24 2012
- Available with 28mm double glazing or 36mm triple glazing both can achieve high U-values
- Achieve ‘A’ Window Energy Rating rating
Accoya timber window system
This material is the result of years or research and development. Utilising a wood modification technique and the latest technology, accoya is high performance and ideal for even challenging projects.
- Available in either hardwood or softwood
- Highly durable with minimal swelling and shrinkage
- Opaque and transparent coatings to achieve a look that suits any home
- With minimal care Accoya products can last up to 50 years
- Sourced from FSC and PEFC certified woods
- Can’t be digested or damaged by insects including termites
Ease of maintenance and use for customers
Combining the benefits of casement uPVC windows and style of sash profiles, the flush sash window opens outward and has an elegant slim design that replicates tradition.
Sliding vertical sashes may be hard to open for some customers and so flush sash windows are an equally viable choice for your customers who want traditional aesthetics and modern performance from a window that opens outward.
The flush sash uPVC design makes it easy to clean, thermally efficient (achieving A WER ratings) and secure, especially when combined with good quality glazing and the options of multi-point locking systems from our Kenrick hardware supplier, whose products are all acknowledged by the Secured by Design initiative.
Equally, with the options of Planitherm or triple glazing, you can offer your customers the fantastic selling point of enhanced energy efficiency which will help them to save on their heating bills.
Benefits for you and your customers
- Slim and elegant uPVC, timber and aluminium profile designs
- No reinforcement required
- Frame and sash depth allows for use of double and triple glazed units
- Replication of traditional windows makes them an ideal replacement for all properties, whether modern or heritage
- Easy installation, giving installers hassle free, non-disruptive work
- Choices of additional hardware make it easy to replicate traditional windows (and to meet specific customer requirements)
- Range of various colours and woodgrain finishes to match existing building or property, whether RAL for aluminium or Liniar options for uPVC
- Flat-pack timber window options can help you to maximise profits
As with our vertical sliding sash windows, whether you choose our trade supply of uPVC, timber or our externally supplied aluminium flush sash window systems, we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed. At such great value for money, we make it easy to pass on cost and performance benefits to your customers