Homeowners today are increasingly looking for alternatives to a standard back door. Pearl Trade Window Centre acknowledge this demand and are now offering a stable door as part of our trade supply.
Usability and style
Stable doors are a classic and charming alternative to a standard back door. The country style is suited to modern and period properties, so ideal for any end user who wants a door with a traditional touch.
Whether half or fully open, stable doors ensure quick and easy ventilation for homeowners. Able to meet family demands, the doors provide easy access for small children or pets, ensuring you can offer a range of customers a fantastic door solution.
Liniar uPVC stable door system
Proving that uPVC has significantly advanced, this system boasts energy efficiency, ease of maintenance and a range of optional stylistic details.
- Popular style for traditional properties where each half can be opened separately
- Profile won’t rust or rot and only minimal upkeep is required
- 6 chamber profile capable of achieving an A+ energy rating
- 4 chamber profile also available
- Available with 28mm double glazing or 36mm triple glazing both can achieve high U-values
- 15mm low threshold or 24mm thermally broken threshold with optional single or double ramp
- Colours include White, Cream, Rosewood, Light-oak and Irish Oak – bespoke colours also available
Accoya timber door system
This material is the result of years or research and development. Utilising a wood modification technique and the latest technology, accoya is high performance and ideal for even challenging projects.
- Available in either hardwood or softwood
- Highly durable with minimal swelling and shrinkage
- Opaque and transparent coatings to achieve a look that suits any home
- With minimal care Accoya products can last up to 50 years
- Sourced from FSC and PEFC certified woods
- Can’t be digested or damaged by insects including termites
Performance equal to an entrance door
Often underestimated, back doors are just as important as entrance doors to help keep a home secure and insulated. Whether from our in-house manufactured uPVC or timber systems or external supply of Aluminium, all of the stable doors in our trade supply offer fantastic thermal and security benefits, especially when combined with options of glazing or Yale multi-lock systems.
Accoya Timber – form and function
One of the materials that we manufacture our products with, Accoya acetylated timber, is a high-performance wood ideal for home improvements due to its stability, durability, paint retention and general superior performance.
Our accoya, softwood and hardwood doors help to deter thieves and reduce the escape of heat from buildings thanks to the natural strength and insulating capabilities of timber. Removing maintenance worries by reducing warping, corrosion and rotting, engineered timber is perfect for back or entrance doors.
Choose in-house design – receive guaranteed quality
Our timber doors, produced in our factory in Bradford, can open up your business to the heritage market, thanks to the replication of aesthetics of traditional stable styles.
Equally, our uPVC stable door options are a cost effective way for homeowners to gain a traditional style door without the maintenance hassle.
So whether you want to meet requirements of customers with our uPVC and timber doors (or Smart systems aluminium versions), all are available in a range of colours with options to add efficient glazing or hardware. Whether you pick up from our trade counter or opt for our quick and easy delivery process, we can guarantee quality and value that can be passed onto homeowners.